Friday 15 August 2008

I`ve Been Quote Challenged!

I have been quote challenged by Adrienne of Crazy Girl Scraps

My quote was "Love Sees Roses Without Thorns"

So I made a tag using the quote.


The rules of the challenge are:
1. Choose someone to challenge with a quote
2. With that quote the challenger, just for Fun of course
must use the quote to make a tag/tut or new scrap kit.
3. When they have completed their challenge, all they
have to do is post it on their blog and pick the next
person to play the challenge and then let them know they have been challenged
by leaving a little note on their blog.
So I now challenge................Sara of Sinful Creations

Here is your quote hun:

"There Are Big Ships and Small Ships, but the best Ship of all is Friendship"

Love to see what you create Sara ~x~
Big Hugs Kittz
xoxox

No comments: